We are looking for a Financial Analyst to support our day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll.
Financial Analyst responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices. If you think that you have what it takes, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
Requirements and skills:
- Work experience as a Financial Analyst not required, but desirable
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Good MS Excel skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
What makes a good Finance Analyst?
A good Financial Analyst must have strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles and strong organizational skills. They also must possess excellent mathematical abilities.